Welcome to another FINAL FIVE Bonus Episode! After our last conversation Tiffany answers five final questions not covered in the previous episode. She talks about how she still hopes to do musical theater one day and opens up about her late father and the lessons he taught her...
- If you could have any other job outside of the arts what would it be?
- What is a bucket list role or show you still hope to do one day?
- Who do you look up to? A mentor or someone who inspires you.
- Name a lesson or trait that took you awhile to learn or one that you are still learning to this day?
- What’s the best advice you’ve received?
Also in this episode, the last of the Women's History Month features. This one highlights three television icons: the very first female game show host, Arlene Francis; the First Lady of Games Shows, Betty White; and the master of letters, Vanna White.