These are the five questions I'll be asking each guest all season long, giving concise and focused insights not covered in our conversations on Wednesday.
- If you could have any other job outside of the arts what would it be?
- What is a bucket list role or show you still hope to do one day?
- Who do you look up to? A mentor or someone who inspires you.
- Name a lesson or trait that took you awhile to learn or one that you are still learning to this day?
- What’s the best advice you’ve received?
Today, Bret talks more about dream roles, his autistic brother, and the most important life lesson he's learned.