On the second half of AUDITION STORIES we dive into the comparison game with Justin Guarini. This kind of jealousy is so common to actors and affects us in the audition room more than we know.
Former guests share their experiences from onstage to on-camera, from the wonderful to the embarrassing, and everything in-between. (Listen to Part One as well.)
Those featured in this episode:
- JUSTIN GUARINI - "Comparison Trap" (Audition Secrets podcast)
- LAUREN KENNEDY - Artistic Director of Theatre Raleigh
- MEGAN HOXIE - Actor/Singer in FOOTLOOSE
- REMY GERMINARIO - Actor and Stand-Up Comedian
- MEGAN CARVER - Actor, Writer, Filmmaker
- MIATA EDOGA - Actor and Financial Coach
- CHARLOTTE COHN - Actor, Director, Producer (Episode coming in March)
- MAISIE WILLIAMS - Actor from GAME OF THRONES (TED Talk)
- Join The Chain with Megan Carver and Adventuress Films.
- NY Actorfest - Casting Directors panel discussion
I want this podcast to be a resource for you as you discover more ways to pursue a career in this industry and sustain it through the many ups and downs that follow. You can always reach out to me: contact.winmipodcast.com
Also, don't forget Miata Edoga's special financial empowerment offer for WINMI listeners from Abundance Bound.
For further insights and unreleased audio clips of these episodes, you can be a part of the WINMI community on Twitter and Instagram (@winmipodcast).
Lastly, this podcast is supported through kind donations of listeners like you by buying me a coffee.